Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SnapBack into the Groove of Things

*SIGHS* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Its been forever since this has taken place, YES I'M TALKING ABOUT BLOGGING. wow way to make a come back, last we talked it was all about summer and style, well lol my summer is practically over, school is almost back in full affect! Rewinding back a bit for the summer dish, theirs really nothing new in my life that pop'd off, just a little traveling here, a little being low key there; since this is like my "Going into the big year" summer-I was very simple about things. Ha Ha. Archie Jay simple...any who I just wanted to catch up on my blogs so this was a little "Hey, its been a while letter" lol. but yes I'm NOT DEAD. and I will be giving you what you need.more ArchieJay posts...

p.s. No I am Not going to go to tumblr, because I feel its just not necessary. point.Blank.Period.

xxA

No comments:

Post a Comment