Friday, February 11, 2011

THE Roommate

So last weekend i saw the Roommate. and child let me tell you, it was a real treat. i give it a 4STAR **** i THOUGHT the plot was very simple to past movies dealing with this same story, but it most def. stood out from the others... LETS GO DOWN THE LIST.

1) I enjoyed the suspense of it all, it had you on edge but it was very...vivid

2) The characters I feel were very well into their roles

3) ITS A MUST SEE FOR YOURSEFL.

nOW that u have my take, i wanna finish with my favorite part.lol. okay so when Minka Kelly who played Sara Matthews arrived from her date with newly boyfriend Cam Gigandet who played Stephen, Leighton Meester who played Rebecca was waiting on her, and she came outta nowhere. saying "WHERE WERE U" .... "I KEEP ON CALLING, AND CALLING" .... "Im GOING TO BED NOW...IM GLAD UR OKAY" lmao. it was the creepest scene.LOVE!
and here are some snaps of "THE ROOMMATES" SPICY CAST.!!!!
~i WAS just thinking i wanna see it again, either that or NEVER SAY NEVER.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment