Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thoughts

Everybody laughs everybody cries. sometimes a person will blind u then sneak up behind u, whos their to embrace you, nobody will know U ... smh. why in this life a person will not uplift but instead lead to the side that lets u go thru it all by yourself. oh its about time for me to shine, because its only a matter of time till everyones sees your true color. surely it will hurt, but thats the thing about love. Im speachlesss to the fact that. . .No one will rain on my parade. i smile in your face even if its not all together. nothing lives forever, i know but while im here. im gonna tell u something give u something, i dont wanna wait. . .I WONT WAIT I CANT WAIT I DONT WANNA WAIT. JUST to say the least a moment will last forever. this is my moment for life(hehe) I love me. haters live.(amen, child) it will all mean nothing if no one is there with u, but for now im good. im gonna get stronger. LIFE GOES ON. . . . . . . .
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment